As a sign off after around six and a half years of blogging (wow!) - here are some of the highlights for me:
- the first ever comments on Heartfelt - regarding a post about winter boots
- my five-part series on locally-sourced eggs from humanely kept chickens which started here: Options for Food Deliveries
- support from Green Living Ottawa re: Heartfelt's conscious consumer post and as a "mentionable" green ottawa blog
- Michael Dolce posting about Heartfelt's review.
- Mindful Merchant's Kreativ Award - thanks so much!
Heartfelt is a trustworthy and excellent green resource. The topics are diverse, from green development, interesting documentaries and shows, eco-friendly designers and fashion finds, environmental initiatives and much more. Urban Girl provides concise environmental information without any judgement or guilt.- Lovely, kind words from various bloggers Experiments for Efficiency, Wuppenif, Sewn Natural, re: Heartfelt's etsy & other online finds! Couldn't erase the smiles these comments gave me!
- being on the Earth Day Canada Ecoblogist blogroll in 2010-2011
- listed as one of Ottawa's Green Blogs at Ottawa Start
- nominated in 2011 for Best Canadian Weblog Awards for Ecology/Social Justice (thanks so much!) - and congrats to the winner: Sewn Natural.
- and last but not least, making great friends like Dagne from Wuppenif - thanks for all your kind words and thoughtful comments!
22 Jul Tweet via web: Rachel Muston (@green_grrl)
@TariqPiracha @krusk Unstuffed and Heartfelt are way better blogs than mine! unstuff.blogspot.com greeneststuff.blogspot.com
From Moss Shop: see the wonderful post about Moss on greeneststuff.blogspot.com thank you Katherine!!!!
And here are the posts I most enjoyed putting together: What if?, Boutique Le Local - a "must see" in downtown Gatineau, Green Date Nights and Continue the Look Into Fall (Aug 2010).
Thanks for all your support and I will be coming to visit!! Keep on blogging!